NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR: Greenlight Financial Technology, Inc., a Delaware corporation, will serve as the sponsor (“Greenlight” or “Sponsor”) and the administrator of each Greenlight Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The start and end times of each Promotion (the "Promotion Period") are posted on the applicable Promotional Terms. To enter, follow the instructions specified in the applicable Promotional Terms during the Promotion Period. Participants will be required to provide certain registration information in order to enter a Promotion. Each Promotion is a limited time offer for the specified Promotion Period.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Unless otherwise specifically set out in the Promotional Terms, a Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all United States territories and possessions) and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Promotions are not available to employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising and promotional agencies. Individuals who appear on the U.S. Government Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List are also not eligible to sign up for a Promotion. An “Entrant” is an eligible person who becomes a Primary Accountholder. As used in the Official Rules, the “Primary Accountholder” is an individual, at least 18 years of age, who opens and is responsible for the primary Greenlight account (the “Primary Account”). The Primary Accountholder has the ability to request the issuance of up to five Greenlight Prepaid Mastercard cards (“Greenlight Cards”) for the Primary Accountholder’s children or dependents, each of which will be considered a sub-account of the Primary Account, and each child or dependent will be considered an authorized user of the Primary Account (each, a “Cardholder”). This structure of the Greenlight program allows the Primary Accountholder to identify, monitor and approve Greenlight Card transactions by each individual Cardholder. To open a Greenlight account and receive a Greenlight Card, please visit https://greenlight.com and complete the enrollment process.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter a Promotion only via the entry method and/or taking the action specified in the Promotional Terms. All entries must be received by the time specified in the Promotional Terms but not later than 11:59 p.m., E.T., on the last day of the Promotion Period. Ineligible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully obtain the Promotion for any reason.
If it is discovered that an Entrant attempted to submit more than one Promotion Entry for a Promotion using multiple physical addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or any other method of unauthorized entry, all in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, all of that Entrant’s Promotion Entries will be declared null and void, Entrant will be disqualified from the Promotion and any Prize that Entrant might have been entitled to receive will not be awarded to him/her. Promotion Entries that are incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, in the sole discretion of Sponsor; that have been submitted or generated using robotic, programmed, script, or any other automated means, or illicit means; or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Terms, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, may be judged void and disqualified.
Unless otherwise specifically stated in the Promotional Terms, each Entrant may only submit a Promotion Entry for a Promotion a maximum of one (1) time.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
The Primary Accountholder submitting a Promotional Entry will automatically receive the amount designated in the Promotional Terms deposited into their Greenlight account (each, a “Prize”). The maximum approximate retail value (“ARV”) for each Prize is as set forth in the applicable Promotional Terms.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for the Prize will be permitted. A Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment on accounts, or for the payment of prior purchases; a Prize is non-refundable; purchases and amounts spent or deducted may be non-refundable. By entering a Promotion, each Entrant hereby consents (except where prohibited by law) to the disclosure and reasonable use by Sponsor and Community Federal Savings Bank (“CFSB”) of each of the Entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Promotion.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION: By entering a Promotion, each Entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of a Promotion or the website. Promotions are governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, each Entrant hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Fulton County, Georgia. As a condition of entering a Promotion, each Entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will the Entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and the Entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable by either party; and (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with any Promotion or any Prize provided shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR A PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry or entries, errors in calculations, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, amend, suspend or terminate a Promotion or any part or all of the Official Rules in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and exclusive discretion, including without limitation, Acts of God, pandemic, epidemic, “shelter in place” and similar orders and other governmental actions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor may decide to postpone deadlines herein, or terminate any Promotion early.
EACH PROMOTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOU AND THE OFFICIAL RULES.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian thereof if an Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, CFSB, and each of their respective affiliated entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and companies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders and principals, employees, representatives, agents and franchisees (collectively, “Released Parties”), from and against any claims made by any Entrant or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Promotion, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in a Promotion or any related activity. Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian of an Entrant if an Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in a Promotion or acceptance, use or redemption of any Prize.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The following are conditions to participating in each Promotion and additional terms and conditions are binding on Entrants:
a. All federal, state and local tax liabilities and any applicable fees associated with accepting participation in each Promotion are the sole responsibility of each Entrant. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, withhold any and all federal, state and local tax liabilities and any applicable fees associated with participation in a Promotion.
b. No transfer, substitution, division or splitting of any Prize is allowed.
c. Decisions of Sponsor are final with respect to all matters with respect to the conduct of a Promotion.
d. By participating in a Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules for such Promotion.
Entrants may be offered the optional opportunity to receive coupons, newsletters, informational materials, marketing communications, or other special promotions, or other offers from Sponsor and/or third-party service providers. Entrants will not be contacted for marketing purposes unless they have provided their express consent.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS WOULD BE REQUIRED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET.
©2022 Greenlight Financial Technology, Inc. All rights reserved